Nothing says “Fall” quite like a bold berry or bricky crimson lip. This year, bold lips are back and better than ever in deep hues and velvety smooth coverage.
When I walked into Ulta Beauty to select my picks for this piece, I was like a kid in a candy store. So many lipsticks, so little time.
The selection process looked something like this:
I finally narrowed it down to my top 5 favs and left with all of them.
Which one took the cake?
So where do you wear with bold velvet lips?
- Rock it with a cable knit sweater, boyfriend jeans and booties.
- Perk up your pout with your favorite day dress, boots and tights.
- Be tres chic in sleek, classic silhouettes, monochromatic tones and a perfectly matte pucker.
Beauty Expert Tips:
- Make sure lips are clean, exfoliated, and hydrated. This time of year I love using a lip scrubby once a week and chapstick daily – especially right after I get out of the shower.
- Apply your favorite bold lip color.
- Dab perimeter of lips with your favorite powder to keep your lipstick put.
- And remember that when you’re wearing the right lipstick, you can take on the world.
What is your go-to lip for fall? Leave your picks in the comments!