Last week, Rochester A-List sent me to SJ’s Village Boutique in Pittsford to do a little shopping and find a fall trend to feature in their upcoming Fashion Spotlight.
Well, let’s just say they had so many great things in the store that I couldn’t just pick about one – so here are eight great fall trends all available at SJs:
1. Vegan Leather Moto Jacket – It’s my must-have pick of the season.
2. Animal Sweaters – Adds a bit of whimsy to any wardrobe.
3. Cross Body Bag – Your solution for easy, hands-free style.
4. Cobalt – It is THE color this fall.
5. Cozy Cardis – This basic is a fashionista wardrobe staple.
6. Lace Redone – Think of it as a way to add texture; still feminine, but with a twist.
7. The Drapey Tee – It’s comfy and cool; this aint your mama’s t-shirt.
8. The Clutch – Pop it in your carry-all for day and break it out for cocktails in the evening.
Which piece is your favorite? I can’t stop thinking about that long sleeve tie-dye tee – I might need to go back and get that… yeah… I should…
When there is such a great selection right in your own backyard, why bother going to the mall? Shop local. Look fabulous. And hit up SJ’s – they have got it going on!