I was so excited to get my Beachwaver S1 in the mail from Ulta Beauty!
This styling tool allows you to create three different looks: beach waves, defined curls, and vintage waves.
Your style depends on how you hold the barrel of the curling iron and which direction you cause the barrel to rotate:
I shampooed with MONAT’s Revive Shampoo and used the Replenish Masque as a deep conditioning treatment. I then blow-dried with a round brush and used a dab of Restyle Sculpting Taffy to add texture and lift.
Then it was time to create perfect fall waves using the Beachwaver S1 c/o Ulta Beauty.
1. Start by bringing all your hair forward to the left and right. Section your hair horizontally from the bottom and clip the rest up with a darby clip.
2. To curl your hair with the Beachwaver S1 take a 1″ section and clamp your hair at the bottom.
Note: the key to a more undone look is leaving 1.5″ of the ends of of the clamp to create a looser, straighter end to the wave.
3. Press the arrow pointing away from your face to start the rotation of the Beachwaver S1 and release the arrow to stop the rotation. You control the rotation and this curling iron does all the work for you!
4. Continue all the way up one side before moving on to the other side.
5. Allow all the curls to cool and then brush them all out using the On Set Styling Brush and a flexible hairspray or simply run your fingers through the waves for perfect fall waves!
Here it is in Action:
The verdict? Love! So much easier to use than a traditional curling iron! And I love that it came with explicit directions! I need all the help I can get! So head over to Ulta Beauty and check it out!
Hope you’re having a great Monday!